Python Job in Clarksburg, West Virginia : WV
Looking for Python Jobs? See currently available Python job openings on python.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
python.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any python job . We provide job resources for Python positions throughout the industry. python.jobs.net also provides Python jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Python by either city or state.
python.jobs.net is a python job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Python jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your python job search on python.jobs.net today.
Cloud Foundry Developer
Cloud Foundry Developer Job DescriptionGroup: MCIS
Clearance Level Needed: Top Secret
Category: Information Technology
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in Mission, Cyber, and Technology Solutions. At ManTech International Corporation, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
As a Cloud Foundry Developer you will participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle which includes estimating, technical design, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment and support of application developed for our clients. As a member working in a team environment you will work with solution architects and developers on interpretation/translation of wireframes and creative designs into functional requirements, and subsequently into technical design.
- Lead the technical planning & requirements gathering phases including estimate, develop, test, manage projects, architect and deliver.
- Serve as a technical lead and mentor. Provide technical support or leadership in the development and continual improvement of service.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with team members.
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt and work with team members of various experience level.
- Looking for an experienced Cloud Foundry developer with 2+ years of experience in Pivotal Cloud Foundry.
- 2+ years of experience working on Pivotal Cloud Foundry as a Platform
- 2+ Experience with IAAS providers (AWS, Vsphere etc.) including setup and configuration
- Experienced in application development for Cloud platforms using technologies like Java/J2EE, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Micro Services , REST and others
- Experienced in using Cloud Foundry (CF) CLI for deploying applications and other CF management activities
- Experienced in installing and troubleshooting CF installations on IAAS
- Complete understanding of CF Architecture (Diego Architecture), CF components and their functionalities
- Experienced in developing, deploying and troubleshooting CF applications and CF components
- Experienced in pair programming model
- Experienced in Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment methodologies
- Experienced in using build and deployment tools like Maven, Gradle etc.
- PCF certification or any other Cloud platform certification will be a plus
- Experience in Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Experience in Mobile Development - Android/iOS will be a big plus
- Passionate coders with 3-5 years of application development experience.
- Client facing or consulting experience highly preferred.
- Skilled problem solvers with the desire and proven ability to create innovative solutions.
- Flexible and adaptable attitude, disciplined to manage multiple responsibilities and adjust to varied environments.
- Future technology leaders- dynamic individuals energized by fast paced personal and professional growth.
- Phenomenal communicators who can explain and present concepts to technical and non-technical audiences alike, including high level decision makers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in MIS, Computer Science, Math, Engineering or comparable major.
- Solid foundation in Computer Science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms and software design.
- Knowledge and experience in developing software using agile methodologies.
- Proficient in authoring, editing and presenting technical documents.
- Ability to communicate effectively via multiple channels (verbal, written, etc.) with technical and non-technical staff.
Clarksburg Python Job