Python Job in Clarksburg, West Virginia : WV
Looking for Python Jobs? See currently available Python job openings on python.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
python.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any python job . We provide job resources for Python positions throughout the industry. python.jobs.net also provides Python jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Python by either city or state.
python.jobs.net is a python job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Python jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your python job search on python.jobs.net today.
ManTech International Corporation
Linux Systems Engineer - Principal Job Description Group:
MCISClearance Level Needed:
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the World in Mission, Cyber, and Technology Solutions. At ManTech International Corporation, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
As a Principal Linux Systems Engineer, you willprovide operations, maintenance, and enhancement support for a distributed system of Red Hat Linux based servers with RHEV virtualization. In this position you will perform daily duties of backups, maintenance on applications and OS, patching, tuning and troubleshooting. You will configure system based on requested changes. Follow CM process to effectively manage environment changes. You will be on-call, as required during the year, supporting mission critical systems (on call rotation). You will also provide necessary instruction and documentation for change requests, installing operating systems, loading (installing) COTS products, and configuring operating systems and COTS products. You must possess knowledge of tracking and analyzing performance and resource utilization of the assigned systems, and have experience in recommending changes, upgrades, and enhancements based on the technical analysis. You will also architect and implement changes and enhancements to the operational system.
• Proficiency in supporting Red Hat Enterprise Linux and must provide a full range of hardware, software and network support for production, test, and development environments for the large government customer.
• Strong understanding of Linux / RHEL / CentOS fundamentals, performance tuning, and troubleshooting.
• Configuration and troubleshooting of SAN fabrics (zoning, wwn, etc.).
• Good understanding of common storage solutions: deduplication, compression, snapshotting, cloning, and DR practices.
• Experience in system design, implementation and support of servers, storage, network, enterprise application and supporting technologies.
• Ability to manage and maintain environments using RHN Satellite to kickstart, deploy, update, and monitor Red Hat Enterprise Linux systems.
• Possess a strong background managing virtualization environments using RHEV and KVM.
• Strong network administration experience including ability to manage router and switch configurations.
• Strong scripting skills (Python, Perl, bash, etc.) to design and implement automation within the infrastructure.
• Experience with SSL Certificate management and configuration, including certificate generation.
• Ability to install/configure Internet services and protocols such as DNS, NTP, SMTP, LDAP/AD, DHCP, and HTTP
• Experience with Redhat IDM/IPA domain controller and/or RH Directory Server/LDAP.
• Ability to support the identification, classification, remediation, and mitigation of system vulnerabilities.
• Strong customer support and technical support experience with ability to think independently and be detail oriented; exhibit a high level of initiative and self-confidence, along with strong verbal and written communication skills; demonstrate excellent time management skills.
• Ability to evaluate solutions/ideas from customer and other team members and provide critical feedback so optimal solutions are deployed to the environment.
• Red Hat Certification(s) (RHCSA/RHCE/RHCA/RHCVA)
• Experience with Blade server systems.
• Ability to provide administration and guidance for Cloud services.
• Good understanding of NIST/FISMA compliance and IT security/risk management.
• Administering SE Linux and maintaining iptable configurations.
• Deploying and configuring Enterprise Web Server appliances.
• Installing and configured RHEL/COTS/vendor applications in the Linux environment
• Experience with critical IT infrastructure component monitoring (system metrics, network protocols, applications, services, servers, and network infrastructure) with a background using Nagios or HP OpenView/NNM a plus.
Education and Experience Required:
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and eight years of related experience preferred. Red Hat certifications preferred.
Key Words: Red Hat Linux, RHEL, RHEV, Python, Perl, Bash, KVM
Clarksburg Python Job
Linux Systems Engineer - Principal Job Requirements Requires Bachelor's degree (in Computer Science or related field) or equivalent, and ten to twelve years of related experience.
Apply to this Clarksburg Python Job