Python Job in Clarksburg, West Virginia : WV
Looking for Python Jobs? See currently available Python job openings on python.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
python.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any python job . We provide job resources for Python positions throughout the industry. python.jobs.net also provides Python jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Python by either city or state.
python.jobs.net is a python job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Python jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your python job search on python.jobs.net today.
Sr. Information Assurance/Security Specialist
Sr. Information Assurance/Security Specialist Job DescriptionGroup: MCIS
Clearance Level Needed: Top Secret
Category: Technical Analysis
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in Mission, Cyber, and Technology Solutions. At ManTech International Corporation, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
As the Sr. Information Assurance/Security Specialist, you will work with network attached security appliances and products.
• Configuring and monitoring network attached security appliances and products to include Firewalls and other IDS/IPS products on a large enterprise network.
• Determines enterprise information assurance and security standards.
• Develops and implements information assurance/security standards and procedures.
• Coordinates, develops, and evaluates security programs for an organization. Recommends information assurance/security solutions to support customers’ requirements.
• Identifies, reports, and resolves security violations.
• Establishes and satisfies information assurance and security requirements based upon the analysis of user, policy, regulatory, and resource demands.
• Supports customers at the highest levels in the development and implementation of doctrine and policies.
• Applies know-how to government and commercial common user systems, as well as to dedicated special purpose systems requiring specialized security features and procedures.
• Performs analysis, design, and development of security features for system architectures.
• Analyzes and defines security requirements for computer systems which may include mainframes, workstations, and personal computers.
• Designs, develops, engineers, and implements solutions that meet security requirements.
• Provides integration and implementation of the computer system security solution.
• Analyzes general information assurance-related technical problems and provides basic engineering and technical support in solving these problems.
• Performs vulnerability/risk analyses of computer systems and applications during all phases of the system development life cycle.
• Ensures that all information systems are functional and secure.
• BA/BS in Computer Science, Information Security, or related field; or equivalent preferred
• 7 - 15 years of directly related work experience preferred
• Experience with scripting using Python or equivalent preferred
• Interest in Software Defined Networking preferred
• Experience with configuring and monitoring network attached security appliances and products to include Firewalls and other IDS/IPS products on a large enterprise network preferred
Security Requirements: U.S. Citizenship and an active Top Secret clearance required.
Clarksburg Python Job