Python Job in Scottsdale, Arizona : AZ 85250
Looking for Python Jobs? See currently available Python job openings on python.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
python.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any python job . We provide job resources for Python positions throughout the industry. python.jobs.net also provides Python jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Python by either city or state.
python.jobs.net is a python job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Python jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your python job search on python.jobs.net today.
Senior Full Stack Python Developer
Senior Full Stack Python Developer Job Description
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client seeking a Senior Full Stack Python Developer in Scottsdale, Arizona (AZ).
- Design and develop awesome new features for their clients; develop, rinse, iterate
- Assist with the debugging, deployment, operation, and maintenance of existing and new code in stage and production environments
- Review code / merge requests, lead code review sessions, give insightful recommendations, and maintain excellent code standards
- Work closely with product owners and business analysts to understand requirements, breakdown work, develop multi-generational implementation plans, and execute on those plans
- Collaborate with UI/UX personnel to refine and implement new, innovative user experiences
- Architect solutions designed to scale. Research technologies/designs, perform tradeoff analysis, recommend solutions, and build those solutions
- Keep up with the latest technology and trends
- Proactively identify bottlenecks and opportunities for improvement; provide recommendations to act on them
- Provide mentorship and support to team members around best practices, architecture and design patterns
Scottsdale Python Job
Senior Full Stack Python Developer Job Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math; or commensurate work experience required
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related field
- At least 5-8 years of professional development experience writing applications in Python
- Experience with Microservices, Future Web Services and/or Restful API's
- Experience with an event-driven microservices architecture; Additional brownie points if it was PaaS or IaaS
- Demonstrable knowledge of Python and related frameworks (e.g. Pyramid, Django)
- Experience with SOA and microservices concepts, Web/RESTful Services, and Event-Driven Architecture
- Experience with full-stack web application development (e.g. AJAX calls to web server to database)
- Experience hitting the command line and remoting into multiple distinct systems to troubleshoot problems
- Experience working in a team setting using source control technologies (e.g. Git, SVN)
- Experience using testing frameworks (unit, integration, functional)
- Experience writing multi-tenant, SaaS solutions
- Experience using enterprise level design patterns and technologies like caching (e.g. Memcached, Redis), message queues (e.g. ActiveMQ, Kafka, SQS), and non-relational databases (i.e. NoSQL, e.g. Cassandra, HBase, MongoDB)
- Experience with modern virtualization/containerization and deployment technologies (e.g. Vagrant, Docker)
- Specific experience developing or implementing Multi-Generational Product Plans and/or Multi-Generational Technology Plans
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.