Python Job in White Sands, New Mexico : NM 88002
Looking for Python Jobs? See currently available Python job openings on python.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
python.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any python job . We provide job resources for Python positions throughout the industry. python.jobs.net also provides Python jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Python by either city or state.
python.jobs.net is a python job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Python jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your python job search on python.jobs.net today.
Sensor Engineer Job DescriptionOverview
Vencore is a proven provider of information solutions, engineering and analytics for the U.S. Government. With more than 40 years of experience working in the defense, civilian and intelligence communities, Vencore designs, develops and delivers high impact, mission-critical services and solutions to overcome its customers most complex problems.
Headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia, Vencore employs 3,800 engineers, analysts, IT specialists and other professionals who strive to be the best at everything they do.
Vencore is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Defines, designs, develops and tests remote sensing systems and products. Interacts with hardware and software design teams to assist in overall definition and development of sensor systems. Tasks include specifying, selecting and qualifying active and passive components, developing and benchmarking system performance models, developing and implementing test procedures, and evaluating and selecting appropriate test instrumentation. Ensures product quality standards and specifications are met. Performs sensor calibrations and system initializations. Develops and assesses ground processing and exploitation algorithms. Conducts research and plans development and design of gas and solid state lasers, masers, infrared, other light emitting and light sensitive devices:, and radar or other remote sensing systems. Designs circuitry and components with specific characteristics to fit within specified limits and to perform according to specifications. Designs suitable mounts for sensors and power supply systems. Incorporates methods for maintenance and repair of components and designs, and develops test instrumentation and test procedures. Confers with engineering and technical personnel regarding fabrication and testing of prototype systems, and modifies design as required. May also conduct application analysis to determine commercial, industrial, scientific, medical, military, or other use for remote sensing devices. May also assist with development of manufacturing, assembly, and fabrication processes.
White Sands Python Job
Sensor Engineer Job Requirements
Specific Job Description:
This position requires experience and understanding of operational systems and environments. The candidate is required to have a strong engineering background with a focus on core systems engineering skills and significant sensor, image science, and/or product quality domain knowledge of mission capabilities and performance.
- Active TS/SCI Clearance
- Expertise in EO Image Science (Phenomenology, Sensor technology, Image Processing)
- Experience with image format specifications and imagery support data checkout and compliance to standards
- Ability to lead/coordinate testing activities; Demonstrated understanding of user needs
- Demonstrated success working in collaborative team environments
- Ability to multi-task; Willingness to support surge efforts
- Excellent presentation and communication skills; Demonstrated ability to clearly explain technical issues to technical and non-technical audiences
- Customer focused and capable of representing the customer in community forums
- Bachelor’s degree in image science, engineering (aerospace, mechanical, electrical, software), physics, mathematics, or similar technical discipline with 7+ years of domain experience
- Experience with NTM EO systems and products
- Experience providing product quality review of NTM imagery and ability to correct for end user exploitation.
- Understanding of the GEOINT enterprise TCPED process
- Experience with validation, verification, and test activities
- Experience in systems engineering processes
- Proficiency is software languages: Matlab, Python, IDL, Perl, C, C++, etc
- Master’s degree in image science or engineering