Python Job in Albuquerque, New Mexico : NM
Looking for Python Jobs? See currently available Python job openings on python.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
python.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any python job . We provide job resources for Python positions throughout the industry. python.jobs.net also provides Python jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Python by either city or state.
python.jobs.net is a python job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Python jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your python job search on python.jobs.net today.
Sr. Software System Engineers
Sr. Software System Engineers Job Description
Rockwell Collins is seeking experienced Senior Software – System Engineers to join their team in Carlsbad CA for the Test and Training Instrumentation (T&TI) Engineering Department.
Rockwell Collins is a pioneer in the development and deployment of innovative communication solutions for government applications. The T&TI Engineering Department develops state-of-the-art test and training range products for cryptographic, datalink, networking, and command and control applications. We specialize in the development of high quality, highly secure training solutions for the U.S. military, laying the foundation for Live Virtual Constructive (LVC) capabilities. T&TI Engineering is responsible for all product line and engineering tasks related to the design, analysis, test and certification of Air Combat Training systems, maturing products from concept phase through accreditation and factory production.
If you are a Software Systems Engineer looking for a dynamic position to help bridge the crucial gap between high-level system requirements and software implementation. We want to speak to you. If you have experience with systems analysis, requirements generation and decomposition, systems integration and testing, open systems architectures and design patterns, as well as full lifecycle software development and “feel the need…the need for speed and If you like the movie “Top Gun", you will love the Test and Training Instrumentation Engineering Department. Please apply!
Rockwell Collins is holding a Hiring Event in the Carlsbad/San Diego CA area on October 4th for Sr. Software System Engineers. These are fulltime, direct hire positions. Upon successful completion of a phone interview, you may be invited to interview directly with hiring managers at this event. Hiring managers will be prepared to make offers at the end of the interview day.
As a Sr. Software Systems Engineer you will be working on:
- Requirements decomposition, allocation, and apportionment from high-level system requirements down through software component requirements
- Subsystem software architecture and design including interface definition, networking design, application of design patterns and open systems principles
- Development of integration and test plans and procedures, as well as performing ad-hoc testing, fault isolation, and root cause analysis for software applications and real-time embedded systems
- Frequent interaction with multidisciplinary teams, customers, and subcontractors to gain early acceptance of design approaches and subsequent delivery of high-quality training solutions
- Support systems and hardware teams, ensuring that the implemented design adheres to the systems requirements established for the end product
- Ensure adherence to and support of Rockwell Collins process methodologies while developing and managing commitments to meet project deliverables within schedule, budget, and quality requirements
- Support pursuits efforts and new business acquisition
- Mentor other team members and build strong relationships within multidisciplinary and cross-functional teams
Albuquerque Python Job
Sr. Software System Engineers Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering or Math (STEM) discipline or equivalent experience
- U.S. Citizenship is required and must possess or meet eligibility requirement for obtaining a U.S. DoD Secret Clearance
- Knowledge of design and development processes with practical experience in multiple phases of systems/software lifecycle: requirements, design, development, integration, and validation/verification
- 3 plus years’ experience working with networking protocols and standards
- Experience with configuration management tools, such as Conversion,GIT, or Clearcase and processes
- Experience with any development languages such as, Java, Python, C and C++ for testing and prototypes
- Experience with model based development
- Good written and verbal communications skills and the ability to work well with others in a professional team environment
- Good organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks while balancing priorities and schedules
- Motivated self-starter with strong analytical skills
- Background and/or knowledge of range test and training systems
- Experience in designing and developing Human Machine Interfaces (HMIs)
- Knowledge and cognizance of Live Virtual Constructive concepts
- Experience with OOA/D architectures and and design patterns
- Experience with multi-threaded real-time embedded applications
- Background and/or knowledge of digital electronics
- Able to investigate problems to the root cause and then champion the creation and implementation of corrective actions
- Experience with Agile development methodology
- Experience with EVMS